This knife comes made from D2 steel with a false edge design. The spine of the knife can still be used to strike a fero rod which lends the Renegade to be a good outdoorsman's knife and not just a tactical-style knife.
The Renegade comes in at approx. 10" in length and from 3/16" x 2" bar stock D2. A great steel for edge retention and field sharpening. The Renegade can be had with many of the same options as my other knives such as canvas Micarta scales, various wood scales, custom decorative pins and many many more choices.
1. Add this Renegade to your cart
2. Pick the type of handle material you'd like (Micarta or wood) then add to your cart
3. Pick the type of pin(s) you would like and add to your cart
4. Pick the sheath that best finishes off your build and add to your cart
5. Don’t forget some custom etching too!
top of page
bottom of page